LDplus/CDplus – Routine Applications
- Intuitive operation
- Freeze drying and vacuum concentration with controlled vacuum as routine practice boost process speed by a factor of 2 to 3
- Pressure-dependent specimen temperature display using actual pressure versus temperature curves (freeze drying)
- Multilingual user interface, including English, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish and Turkish
- Status indication by messages instead of number codes
- Vacuum pump controlled by the unit and connected to the unit
- Independent warm-up phase for vacuum pump and pre-cooling of the ice condenser
- MTPs / deepwell plates
- Ampoules, round-bottom flasks, wide-neck bottles
- Inorganic materials (e.g. ceramics)
- Bacterial cultures
- Foods, environmental specimens, etc.
- Plant extracts, flowers, etc.
- Vacuum concentration
LDplus/CDplus is used for