Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic
Special system for organic solvents – Solvent packet flask
Ice condenser temperature: -105 °C
Special system for organic solvents – Universal solvent packet
Universal solvent packet – flasks and storage surface:
Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic freeze dryer with internal condenser, made entirely of stainless steel (316L)
Condenser capacity: 4 kg
Condenser temperature: –105 °C
• Optimized ice condenser
• Capacitive vacuum measurement probe
• Drying chamber made of mineral glass with transparent splinter shield foil
• Flow tube for optimal ice distribution
• Base plate made of stainless steel
• 3 storage spaces, diameter 265 mm, unheated
• 12 chemical-resistant valves for flasks
The condenser temperature of the Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic is –105 °C. The ice capacity is 4 kg.
The specialized system is available in two different packet configurations. Meets increased safety requirements for commonly flammable solvents.
|Ice condenser capacity||4 kg|
|Ice condenser temperature||-105 °C|
|Dimensions of base model (W x H x D)||780 x 415 x 540 mm|
Looking for a partner?